Use with North American personal appliances when traveling overseas. Combination 50 watta transformer and 2000 watt solid state voltage converter. This voltage converter can be switched (manually) between a 50 watt transformer for electronic and motorized appliances rated up to 50 watts maximum and a 2000 watt solid state converter for non-electronic heating appliances rated up to 2000 watts maximum. Not designed for continuous use.
Model VCS 50/2000 watt solid state combination voltage converter: This voltage converter is designed for use with 110-120 volt electronic appliances* rated up to a maximum of 50 watts and non-electronic appliances up to 2000 watts with a simple flip of the switch
- This voltage converter/transformer has the highest maximum watt rating available anywhere.
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Complete instructions included.
- Automatic overload protection: no fuse to replace
- Round pins on back of voltage converter are the 4 mm European style
- Input 0-50 watt setting: 220-240 volts AC; 200 mA, 50/60 Hz
- Output 0-50 watt setting:110-120 volts AC; 400 mA, 50/60 Hz
- Input 2000 watt setting: 220-240 volts AC; 8.3 A, 50/60 Hz
- Output 2000 watt setting:110-120 volts AC; 16.6 A, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum capacity: 0-50 and 50-2000 watts
- Weight: 15 ounces
- Dimensions: 3.875" H. X 2.375"W. X 2.5 D.
- ETL listed
- cETL listed
- The VCSB combines a 50 watt transformer and a 2000 watt solid state converter into one unit. For use with North American personal appliances while traveling in countries with 220-240 volt electricity.
A convenient selector switch allows use with electronic and motorized appliances that require 50 watts or less and NON-ELECTRONIC heating appliances* that require 2000 watts or less. Includes the round pin European appliance plug**. To determine if you need additional adaptor plugs see Voltage Valet's Country List in the Electricity Guide section.
Use with electronic and motorized devices such as:
Contact Lens Disinfectors
Oral Hygiene Devices
Use ONLY with NON-ELECTRONIC heating appliances* such as:
Hair Roller Sets
If an overload condition occurs your converter will automatically shut off, protecting the converter and your appliance. To restart, simply unplug the converter and allow to cool, then plug back in. There are no fuses to replace.
* Do not use Model VCSB with electronically controlled heating appliances including: Coffee Makers, Irons, Electric Blankets, Hair Straighteners, etc., that use digital timing/temperature control circuits or have Auto Start or Auto Shut-off features.
**IMPORTANT: An additional European adaptor plug, type "B" (PBC-1), is required to fit recessed sockets found in most countries in Continental Europe.
NOTE: The VCSB is not designed for continuous use and should be removed from the electrical outlet when not in use.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This model is not designed for continuous use and should be removed from the electrical outlet when not in use.