The included voltage converter (solid state) is a very compact lightweight device that steps down the higher voltages (220-250 volts) found in most other countries to a US voltage. It is for ungrounded (2 pin plug) appliance only.
This Voltage Converters / Plug Adapter Kit includes the 4 most common ungrounded plug adapters needed anywhere in the world. (Kit comes from the manufacturer with 4 of the most “common” ungrounded plug adapters needed anywhere in the world.)
VCSP Voltage Converter / Plug Adapter Kit Features:
- Please Note: These voltage converters are for limited time use (we recommend 45-60 minutes or until unit is hot to the touch). Please carefully follow all of the manufacturers instructions.
- Warning: Do not use these voltage converters with appliances that are already multi voltage or dual voltage (The sensitive, self-sensing electronic components of the converters and the appliance are often not compatible and may not work properly.)
- 2000 watt combination voltage converter
- 4 of the most common ungrounded plug adapters for anyplace in the world
- Durable, hard-sided travel case
- Manufacturer's one year warranty
- Instruction sheet
- Weight: 26 ounces
- Dimensions: 5.5" W. X 4.5" H. X 2.5" D.
- Kit includes the VCSB manual switch voltage converter with both the 50 watt transformer for electronic and motorized appliances that require 50 watts or less and a 2000 watt solid state converter for NON-ELECTRONIC heating appliances* that require 2000 watts or less; a set of four International Adaptor Plugs, types A, B, C, and D; and a travel case. For use with North American personal appliances while traveling in countries with 220-240 volt electricity.
Use with electronic and motorized devices such as:
Contact Lens Disinfectors
Oral Hygiene Devices
Use ONLY with NON-ELECTRONIC heating appliances* such as:
Hair Roller Sets
If an overload condition occurs your converter will automatically shut off, protecting the converter and your appliance. To restart, simply unplug the converter and allow to cool, then plug back in. There are no fuses to replace.
* Do not use Model VCSP with electronically controlled heating appliances including: Coffee Makers, Irons, Electric Blankets, Hair Straighteners, etc., that use digital timing/temperature control circuits or have Auto Start or Auto Shut-off features.
NOTE: The VCSP is not designed for continuous use and should be removed from the electrical outlet when not in use.