Model V20 2000 watt solid state voltage converter: This voltage converter is designed ONLY for use with 110-120 volt non-electronic heating appliances* rated up to a maximum of 2000 watts.
- This voltage converter has the highest watt rating available anywhere.
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Complete instructions included.
- Automatic overload protection: no fuse to replace
- Round pins on back of voltage converter are the 4 mm European style
- Input: 220-240 volts AC; 8.3 A, 50/60 Hz
- Output 110-120 volts AC; 16.7 A, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum capacity: 0 - 2000 watts
- Weight: 6 ounces
- Dimensions: 2.625" H. X 1.873"W. X 1.625 D.
- Certified to CAN/CSA Std C22.2
- Conforms to ANSI/UL Std 1012
IMPORTANT NOTE: This model is not designed for continuous use and should be removed from the electrical outlet when not in use.
* Do not use Model V20 with: Electronically controlled appliances that use digital timing/temperature circuits or have Auto Start or Auto Shut-off features.
V20B 2000 Watt Voltage Converter
Solid State type voltage converter. Use ONLY with 110-120 volt NON-ELECTRONIC heating appliances* rated up to a maximum of 2000 watts while traveling in countries with 220-240 volt electricity. Includes the round pin European appliance plug**.
Use ONLY with NON-ELECTRONIC heating appliances* such as:
Hair Roller Sets
If an overload condition occurs your converter will automatically shut off, protecting the converter and your appliance. To restart, simply unplug the converter and allow to cool, then plug back in. There are no fuses to replace.
* Do not use Model V20 with electronically controlled heating appliances including: Coffee Makers, Irons, Electric Blankets, Hair Straighteners, etc., that use digital timing/temperature control circuits or have Auto Start or Auto Shut-off features.
NOTE: The V20B is not designed for continuous use and should be removed from the electrical outlet when not in use.